Stuart Clarke - digital marketing and communications
About Stuart Clarke
A digital marketing consultant, working across a variety of sectors, and a non-executive director and advisor to a number of startups, I’m also working on a range of digital initiatives across Yorkshire.
I’m a highly experienced and innovative marketing and corporate relationships professional. MBA educated, with a CIM Diploma, I’m commercially aware with a key focus on customer experience, and a proven track record of developing partnerships with some of the biggest brands in the UK for companies such as TD Bank, first direct, and Alliance & Leicester.
I’m now using this experience in a number of ways, mainly digital marketing and startups (creating strategy, driving insight, building partnerships) in a number of sectors (digital, wealth management, EdTech, research, FinTech, arts).
Over the last year or two, I’ve run a number of projects for a varied list of clients, including:
- Creating a marketing and distribution strategy for a wealth management firm
- Building a new business development system for a leading digital agency
- Creating a marketing resource for a restructuring and insolvency practice
- Producing a digital education resource for a dance theatre company
- Developing a customer journey process for a wealth management firm
- Creating a PR and communications strategy for a data services consultancy
- Raising investment for startups
- Helping a professional services firm build a programme for scaleups
I’m Festival Director of the Leeds Digital Festival, which aims to celebrate digital culture in all its forms. The 2018 Festival saw 170 events with over 20,000 attendees during the two weeks, covering topics from data to FinTech to digital health to arts and music.
I am also a board member and vice chair of Yorkshire Dance.
Get in touch if you want to have a chat about how I can help you.